POINTS FORTS :
• Kicking back on the superb beach of Lopes Mendes
• The lush vegetation of Ilha Grande
• The colonial charm of Paraty
• The trendy neighborhood of Ipanema
• The breathtaking view from Sugarloaf Mountain
• Samba lessons in Rio de Janeiro
Brazil, a boisterous country that lays claim to close to half of South America. The legendary thirst for life and infectious rhythms of its people will make this tour as vibrant as it is exhilarating. From the fervor of Rio de Janeiro to the colonial splendor of Paraty, to a taste of heaven on earth at Ilha Grande, adventure awaits... and it comes adorned with colorful feathers. Experience the very best of Brazil by stepping both feet into its lush vegetation, fine sandy beaches and colorful culture.
NO RHYTHM LIKE SAMBA
THE HEART OF CUBA
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Contact us and we will help you create it !
READY TO PLAN YOUR GROUP'S TRIP ?
(rainy season from April to August)
12-17 years old
North American (bilingual) tour leader
Hotel or youth hostel