• Quebec winter and seasonal activities
• A traditional sugar shack meal
• Dog sledding and snowmobiling
• Skiing at the prestigious Whiteface Mountain
• Lake Placid and its Olympic installations
• The New York City vibe!
From the great wintery outdoors in the countryside to the height of city living, this tour offers the best of both worlds! First up, you’re sure to do winter your way at the Makwa Base, whether you’re into snowmobiling or snowshoeing! Then, we’ll
take off to New York, a city of myriad wonders. But since we’re all about the
journey, we’ll take a couple days to enjoy the sublime Adirondack mountains, where we’ll hit the sled tracks and other Olympic installations in Lake Placid.
CANADA / USA
THE WINTER ESCAPE
12-17 years old
North American (bilingual)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
North American (bilingual) tour leader
Cottage at the Makwa base / Hotel / Hostel